Job Title: Data Analyst (f/m/d) People Excellence
Location: Prague (Czech Republic)
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
Our People Excellence Data Analyst (f/m/d) will work on the implementation of sophisticated Sales Enablement Analytics solutions that will enable the use of advanced analytics to improve productivity, drive efficiency in sales and engagement. To measure the sales enablement function, you must divide enablement work into seller results and impact on business outcomes.
- You measure the efficiency of all sales enablement related programs which are implemented.
- By bringing critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills you will contribute to a range of challenging business questions.
- In addition, you will be partnering with People & Organization on building relevant people analytics value with focus on sales.
- You will ensure relevant partner engagement, involvement, communication, and trans-formations for all People Analytics Programs while ensuring programs are endorsed by Data Privacy, Works Councils, and other relevant bodies.
- As a Data Analyst (f/m/d), you will perform data-driven experiments and operating in an agile environment.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Computer Science from reputable university or college.
- Furthermore, you have first work experience in People Excellence or training related topics.
- You are a true Data and IT Enthusiast, Enabler for Business and Data Science, open to support change driving the combination of different information and insights to prepare, influence and impact business decisions.
- You are familiar with cross-functional collaboration to ensure impact from data it is essential to seamlessly collaborate with various experts from IT, Data Science, and the Business.
- Personally, you convince us with improved data aggregation and visualization skills are crucial to transfer the key insights in a meaningful and compelling way.
- Excellent communication skills in English round off your profile.
What we offer:
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
What else do you need to know?
Our main location for this Position would be in Prague (Czech Republic) comfortable working in EU time zones.
We are establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, promoting self-directed and flexible work. We promote equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time