Do you want to shape the future of Sales by becoming part of our Inside Sales Team in Portugal, proving how one can drive ground-breaking change and help accelerate the digital transformation, and build a more sustainable future?
Create a better tomorrow with us!
As an Inside Sales Representative dedicated to Siemens Digital Industries, you will work closely with our B2B customers to provide innovative and environmentally friendly solutions through our digital channels. You play an important part contributing to overall customer happiness and achieving annual sales growth aspirations.
Your daily work includes:
Direct customer interaction, including efficient consultancy on products, systems, solutions, and services for customers in Poland – with a technology enabled selling approach.
Analyzing market conditions and building a network of partners using digital communication tools (e.g., video conferencing, chat, e-mail).
Developing new customers and generating additional revenue by also identifying relevant partners and decision makers.
Collaborating and working out proposals with the support of back-office teams, product experts and sales country management.
Working in a hybrid environment and a truly international team, benefitting from the opportunities of your ecosystem, collaboration, and learning.
You are the right candidate for this position if the following description fits you...
- Virtual Selling is not just a buzzword for you: You target a perfect blend of engagement (e.g. Digital Selling, virtual communication) with customers digitally to ensure outstanding customer experience.
- Taking ideas and turning them into compelling stories that customers want to experience and hear by using all available digital tools excites you.
- You have a passion for technology, products, and services within the area of industrial automation, and digitalization, understanding their value and the ability to help customers get the most out of our portfolio. (e.g., HMI, SINAMICS, TIA Portal).
- Thanks to your reliable and proactive way of working and your consulting competence, you represent yourself at eye level for your customers and show the ability and confidence to work through tough situations if they arise.
- Personally, you score with excellent listening skills and an outspoken, and open communication style also converting excitement over Phone or Video calls.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English, native speaker/native equivalent in Polish.
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies.
A medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners and many development opportunities for personal and professional growth within and outside Sales.
You can also have a nice meal in the canteen next to our pool. After lunch, you can take a walk through our campus and visit our biological garden.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to become a shareholder of Siemens AG by participating in the share matching programs.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to thrive in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest Portuguese tech community platform)
What you can expect when you hit ‘Apply’:
Once we’ve reviewed your application and take a time to chat with you, we'll ask you to submit a short video introducing yourself, after that the 2 next conversations are already directly with the Business Managers.
Thinking industry further!
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services and new data-based business models.
Within Siemens in Portugal, we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about Siemens Portugal? Check out here!
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #InsideSalesDI
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time