Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as Accountant Trainee in our Accounting & Controlling Regional HUB that is an accounting, closing and reporting competence centre, covering most companies of Siemens Healthineers in Europe. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of 29 entities in the following countries: Belgium, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Malta, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting activities and sub-ledger accounting activities
- Perform analysis of accounting reports, financial statements
· Perform posting of 3rd party Invoices
- Perform account Reconciliation (GL, Banks, Vendors, Customers)
- Perform posting cash & bank transactions
- Perform Cash allocation to customer accounts
- Perform quality checks and provide answers on accounting matters
- Support the auditing processes
- Support accounting related projects.
Your qualifications and experience:
- English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Very good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Results and quality orientation.
What do we offer you:
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, including our continued response to COVID-19, please explore our website.
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time