Job Title – Process Expert – Opportunity to Cash
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- To work as part of a team and deliver high quality work by interacting with the customers and providing exceptional service.
- Charger Monitoring and Charger Onboarding.
- Responsible for handling customer queries by following the predefined processes through emails/tickets and Hotline services.
- Co-ordination with Level 2 and other stake holders for providing appropriate resolution.
- Excellent communication skills with neutral accent.
- Timely response to queries from internal customers/ stakeholders.
- Responsible for achieving the KRAs/KPIs assigned to each one of them.
- Responsible for addressing or escalating customer related issues to Level 2 support / Team Leader.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Customer service Skills.
- Technical experience.
- Call/Email/Ticket Handling.
- Fluency in communication skills, written and verbal (English).
- Incident Management and Call Centre Application Support.
- MS Office applications.
- Ownership Skills.
- Must be fast learner and should be able to think analytically.
- BE with Electrical and Electronic background).
- Flexible to shifts.
- Result & Quality Orientation.
- Professional Ethics.
- Team Player.
- Siemens Values.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time