The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Contribute to creation, implementation of edge computing solutions by coding• Work with complex systems and demanding requirements• Assist other team members, both technically and functionally• Be part of a dynamic scrum team supporting• Evaluate product requirements, provide technical guidance to the business• Use CI/CD pipelines and automation processes
We are looking for:
- Test knowledge/experience in Go, Python (robot framework), TDD, REST, GRPC.
- ISTQB cert. is a plus.
- Experience in Golang is important
- You can write high-quality code and maintain code quality standards, and have an eye for continuous improvement.
- You have experience in DevOps culture (e.g., implementing the CI/CD pipeline in Gitlab) and are able to work within Linux/UNIX environments.
- Good knowledge of Docker, AWS and Kubernetes is an additional plus.
- Further, you are passionate to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay up to date.
- You are able to closely collaborate with your Scrum team members, as well as with many international colleagues, and moreover can ensure and introduce best practices in the team.
- Very good English language skills round up your profile.
What makes us proud as an employer:
• The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)• Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)• Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)• Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)• 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time