Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds to re-invent the future of Smart Building. Join us and let us focus on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology worldwide.
Our System Engineer is a professional responsible for all technical and engineering aspects of their assigned projects. They plan, schedule, forecast, and manage all the technical tasks of their assigned project to assure accuracy, proper resources, and quality from start to finish. Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and solution-thinking, helping you become a trusted partner in customer project execution.
Explore our Digital World
Do you want to create technologies that transform the daily lives of billions of people? Our digital careers offer the opportunity to shape the next era of growth and innovation, challenging ourselves to build a better future. By creating ground-breaking technologies that transform our world, we need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Picture yourself in the Digital World of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspace.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects
• Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, cutting-edge technological environment
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
• Competitive total rewards package and flexible benefits
• Employee Share Options
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events, and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
Smart Building Solutions (SBS) is a Regional Solution and Service business unit, part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. We seek an experienced System Engineer in Building Management/Automation System and with digital knowledge to strengthen our execution in ASEAN. You will ensure high-quality engineering and commissioning until the finish line. If you are searching for high-growth tech exposure and would enjoy working as the face of a brand through the execution of projects — this role is for you!
By joining Siemens, you will become part of a global team with a world-class brand and reputation. We’re looking for passionate and highly motivated you to bring the best to our customers and earn their trust.
You will be part of the ASEAN Countries’ project execution growth in collaboration with country management and peers, regional SBS teams of Engineering and Execution, among others, for engineering and delivering Building Management/Automation systems and digital solutions to the market.
The position will be in Singapore, with expected traveling within ASEAN countries.
• Design, program and commission building automation systems for commercial. industrial facilities, healthcare infrastructures, laboratories and pharmaceutical plants.
• Stay up to date with the advancements in building automation technology and industry standards
• Perform all site commissioning or troubleshooting activities as required.
• Provides start-up and checkout documentation to the Project Manager and system specialist for
commissioning and validation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, construction professionals and various other vendors in a particular project to ensure seamless integration of building automation systems with other system
• Work closely with internal project engineers and project managers to ensure smooth delivery of the project
• Analyzes plans, contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks
• Oversees the creation of system graphics and control logic program/code creation from central engineering team
• Work closely with technology and solution partners to design, deploy networking infrastructure, public network connectivity, cloud base solutions and various digital solutions to meet contractual and customer demand.
• Mentor, guide and train junior system engineers
What will you need to succeed?
Required Education, Knowledge/Skills, and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or related field referred
• 3-5 years of engineering experience Building Management/Automation with system deployment experience in Industrial, Commercial, Data Centers, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare environments
• Strong knowledge of industry engineering fundamentals and business operations required
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical regulations, lab design and control requirement
• Proficiency in industrial communication protocol like, Modbus, BACnet, OPC, API etc is a must
• Well verse in networking design and a good understanding of cloud infrastructure, digital solutions and public network connectivity
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong documentation and organizational skills
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time