The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales administration and support the sales and marketing activities of low voltage products, including the cloud solution application development. The primary responsibilities include:
- Support the sales and projects activities by liaison with factories and internal parties
- Responsible for the factory liaison, logistic arrangement, and internal workflows
- Handle sales enquires and manage the documentation in accordance of internal ISO system, safety, health, environmental and quality requirements
- Develop and maintain the distribution channels for the electrical and control productions
- Comply with IMS requirement, safety regulations and quality system within the company
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Tertiary education in Business Administration/ Engineering and other equivalent disciplines.
- 5 years of sales administration working experience with electrical industry experience is preferrable. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Sales Administrator.
- Knowledge of business and sales administration, particularly in electrical and control industries would be an advantage
- Good communication skill and high initiative to take up challenges
- Can work independently with customer focus
- Well-versed in MS Office, SAP workflows
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
• The candidate will be employed by outsourced company
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time