We are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to coordinate and deliver all financial reporting requirements for SFS UK. The role reports to our Head of Accounting and has a team of 4, at varying levels of their accounting qualifications.
You will be responsible for all aspects of financial and regulatory reporting and the accuracy and integrity of the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. This includes liaison with the Internal and External audit teams and preparing the various statutory information as required.
Further regulatory responsibilities include; FCA submissions, VAT declarations, HMRC declarations, Intrastat and FLA.
You will build positive relationships with the other departments across the business, Munich accounting and controlling teams, internal and external audit. You will work closely with Performance and Controlling to prepare budgets/forecasts and interpret financial information ready for presentation to senior management monthly.Additional areas of responsibility:
- Ensure month end figures are delivered and assist in procedures
- Work collaboratively with the Data Analytics and Performance and Controlling teams to deliver best-in-class reporting for decision-making and deliver ad hoc projects. This will require a proactive and collaborative approach with a goal-oriented focus.
- You will actively contribute to and manage any required process changes to deliver reporting and operational requirements efficiently.
- Report the figures in Esprit and Hyperion from the SAP General ledger. Reconciling the figures on the ledger to the figures we present to Munich and management.
- Ensure the delivery of various monthly analysis of the figures reported.
- Responsible for the finance controls to ensure there is no misappropriation of assets and to protect the business against fraud.
- Motivate and drive the team forward and develop them along their various stages in their careers.
- Ideally qualified accountant but relevant experience will be taken into account
- Experience working in a fast paced or changing environment. (Financial Services preferred)
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills to build, motivate and lead the team
- Experience of process/control review and improvement
- Financial accountant who is familiar with IFRS accounting standards and group consolidation postings
- Comfortable operating within a matrix management structure as part of a large international organisation
- Knowledge of leasing, banking, funding and taxation issues would be an advantage, with confidence in own ability to lead the change process
- Good knowledge of accounting entries, system interfaces and familiar with profit & loss and balance sheet accounts
- Methodical approach with ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment
- Experience of interpreting and analysing large quantities of data efficiently using Excel
- Experience of delivering high quality reports
- Able to communicate complex and technical issues clearly and succinctly
At SFS, our people are our most important asset, and what matters to them matters to us. We are committed to driving positive change in society and the workplace. Watch our video to find out more - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSNxhZnA3s
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with all our applicants. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday, private healthcare, up to 10% pension contributions and other additional benefits. We celebrate that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor our benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Either