If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
What do you contribute?
- You will manage our Vienna-based "Metros" segment, which develops, produces and sells mass transit systems all over the world.
- You will lead approximately 1,100 employees, report directly to the CEO of the Rolling Stock business unit and have full global P&L responsibility for a business volume well into the triple-digit millions.
- You will continuously optimize processes and organization and consistently orient them to the market.
- In doing so, you will focus primarily on efficient project execution and create the framework conditions to lead difficult projects to success.
- You will identify levers for improvement, drive the implementation while to inspiring your employees for the changes.
- As a proven sales personality, you will look after the most important customers yourself and personally secure the top business deals at management level.
- With strategic vision and operational drive, you will continue to develop the product portfolio in a goal-oriented manner.
- You will manage our international network of plants and strengthen our global footprint.
- You will work with your management team and customers in a spirit of trust and uphold our high standards of cooperation, goal orientation and integrity.
What do you bring along?
- You hold a university degree (Master / Diploma) in a technical field.
- We are looking for ladies and gentlemen with longtime and significant management experience, ideally with responsibility for profit & loss.
- You impress us with a background in railroad engineering or industrial project business.
- Furthermore, you are used to operate in international matrix organizations and to thoughtfully integrate different stakeholders.
- You love sales and excel in it with many years of success at the highest level and are also considered parquet-sure at top management level.
- A decisive, cooperative leadership style and practice in change management make you the personality we like to entrust our segment to.
- For your global leadership role, you will bring intercultural experience, a willingness to travel (approx. 50%) and business-fluent English. German language skills are an advantage.
What do we offer you?
Diversity & internationality
We are global entrepreneurs, active on all five continents. We work on international projects for customers all over the world. That's why we place great value on inclusion in our teams and promote diversity in all of its forms.
We are pioneers in mobility. At Siemens Mobility, you will actively contribute to the transformation of transportation and climate protection in a market of the future, because our transportation solutions reduce CO2 emissions all over the world.
We welcome applications from people all over the world. That's why we support you with relocation costs and dealing with the authorities, among other things.
You can find an overview of our benefits here.
What else should you know?
We offer an attractive remuneration package in line with your qualifications and professional experience. The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this position is at least EUR 180,000. Depending on your education and experience, overpayment is possible. As a large corporation, Siemens also offers additional benefits for this position, such as a share package.
How do you get in touch with us?
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either