Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Team Lead (f/m/d) Security Operations Center to be responsible for a team of security analysts in different time zones globally.
This role can be filled in Germany or Spain.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead your team in processing various sources for security alerts, engaging on the improvement of toolset configurations and use cases, proactive investigations and developing SOAR automations
- You will drive the development and continuous evolution of the Security Operations Center (SOC) including processes, initiatives, and improvements
- You will act as a liaison and facilitator between other internal and external teams, including IT, cybersecurity, and business personnel as well as external service providers
- You will create and maintain KPIs on the SOC performance, budget and demands
- You will coordinate the SOC part of holistic security projects in alignment with other affected teams
- You will prepare reports for upper management regarding status of the SOC
- You will be responsible for training and mentoring SOC Security Analysts in their daily work as well as developing and improving their skills on a career path
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the field of computer science, cybersecurity or equivalent. CISA, CISSP, CSIM or similar certifications are advantageous
- You have long-term experience in managing teams in different global locations with respect to different cultural aspects
- You have very good domain knowledge in working in a Security Operations Center within a global environment
- You can create, and present reports or insight in a clear concise manner to non-technical audiences
- You work very well in alignment with peers in a global security team with different focus areas
Your attributes and skills:
- Since you are interacting with colleagues on an international level, excellent English skills are required, and knowledge of other languages is advantageous
- You have advanced management skills, including demonstrated analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills. Project management certification will be considered
- You have strong attention to detail, high personal integrity, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to think outside the box and look at larger, more complex issues in different lights to provide alternative approaches or undiscovered solutions
- You have the willingness to travel internationally (approximately 10%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time