Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical proficiency and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Maintains records associated with 17025 and CTDP.
- Calibration of equipment for R&D Department including equipment specifically reserved for UL CTDP testing to UL17025.
- Participates in CTDP audits with UL.
- Supports engineering product development efforts by building prototypes and other units using soldering, wire-wrap, or mechanical techniques.
- Performs required testing.
- Makes modifications, documents findings, and suggests circuit improvements under the guidance of a development engineer.
- Contributes to the evaluation and enhancement of test tools and methods.
- Assists in the troubleshooting of field issues by taking input from field and technical support and performing the initial investigation and simulation of the problem.
- Works with development engineers to reproduce, diagnose and resolve any development issues.
- Performs modifications under the direction of the engineer.
- Sets up and executes test procedures.
- Operates laboratory test equipment.
- Follows test procedures for evaluating products.
- Documents test results.
- Identifies any failures during test execution and reports to appropriate engineering team members.
- Orders material from current inventory or vendors.
- Prepares and maintains product bill of materials and cost during development.
- Assists in the development of operating instructions for product release.
- Records test data and makes calculations to reduce data to presentation form.
- Utilizes database to retrieve information essential in preparing design for production release.
- Ownership of Hardware Laboratory ensuring cleanliness, organization, and proper functioning of lab.
Minimum Education required is High School Diploma or GED an Associate’s degree preferred in technical school certification in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or other related engineering field.
Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in testing or directly related field.
Must have ability to solder and wrap wires, troubleshoot circuits, and operate laboratory equipment.
Must have familiarity with computers (DOS and Windows).
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Competitive salary based on qualifications
Health, dental, and vision plans with options
Matching 401(k)Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
Paid parental leave
Extensive product training and professional career development
Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with opportunities to make top money. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave as shown in our low turnover rate.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height, or AIDS/HIV status, protected
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.