Then come and join our global team as MR Predevelopment Lead (f/m/d) –Pediatric MR Imaging to shape and strengthen our portfolio in pediatric MR imaging and liaise with our scientific and clinical partners.
MR imaging plays a key role in imaging children. With its superior contrast and lack of ionizing radiation it is an important imaging modality for the care of our little ones. In the MR Research and Clinical Translation (RCT) team, we develop innovative techniques to improve image quality, speed up scans and compensate for motion during the scan. Another focus is to reduce the need for sedation for children. As an MR examination can be quite intimidating for children, we investigate solutions for radiologists and patients to better cope with the exam.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career with an opportunity to apply their valuable clinical knowledge and leading a cross-functional topic in a corporate setting while being close to clinical decision makers.
This position is full-time or part-time with a minimum of 30h/week.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will represent our global pediatric MRI strategy to clinical and academic partners, as well as to relevant stakeholders internally
- You will drive the development of novel, clinically relevant MR imaging techniques in the field of pediatric imaging (MR pulse sequences and image reconstruction)
- You will gather feedback from clinical users to improve our solutions
- You will liaise with applications & predevelopment colleagues on clinical research issues
- You will monitor scientific & clinical trends in the field of pediatric imaging
- You will participate in the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop Siemens Healthineers’ products and software solutions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree in MR physics or in an equivalent field
- You have long-term professional experience in MR imaging and ideally imaging of pediatric patients, preferably in a university hospital setting
- Do you already have very profound, long-term professional experience as MR Application Specialist and further qualifications in this field in combination with vocational training as MTR, but no degree? Then we are also looking forward to your application
- You have a very strong knowledge of MR imaging techniques and clinical applications
- You have very profound project management skills, that you already demonstrated in managing cross-functional projects
- You have experience in working with internal and external partners, preferably across multiple cultures
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English, enabling you to operate successfully in our international environment
- You have very good communication skills – in all formats: writing, presentation, verbal
- You have strong collaboration skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- We win together: You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage in complex team environments
- Step boldly: You set yourself challenges and go to the limit for them
- You can commit to go on international business travels in the order of 15% of your working time
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either