Russelectric, A Siemens Business is adding to our Finance Organization. We are seeking a Sales and Project Controller to be an integral member of a highly dynamic and energetic team and reporting directly to the Head of Finance for Russelectric, A Siemens Business. The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor degree in Finance/ Accounting with a proven business understanding and previous work experience of 8+ years in financial reporting, Sales Controlling, Commercial Controlling, technical accounting and operational improvement. Primary responsibilities of the position are reporting of financial results in all relevant IT applications, month end close, coordinate and steer the top line forecast as well as budget planning including sales process of Russelectric as well as identify and drive process improvements.Responsibilities
- Act as Commercial Partner to Sales and Commercial Operations Organization
- Performing commercial/contract review and analysis for projects and non projects with responsibility for all financial and compliance related topics including but not limited to Export control, Risk and Asset Management, taxes, customer account set up, D&B reports, etc, by working closely together with legal department or others
- Lead the new orders and sales forecasting process
- Responsible for incentive planning and management for sales organization
- Contribute to the design, development, implementation, and testing of Russelectric’s internal controls
- Support and drive sales and cost alignment activities
- Contribute to the ongoing ERP improvements for forecasting accuracy
- Responsible for cost center management within Russelectric including actuals, forecast and annual budget.
- Prepare various standard and ad hoc financial reports as well as KPIs to provide meaningful and accurate Financial information to for the Russelectric organization.
- Perform sophisticated financial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-term strategic plans and operating budgets
- Continuously enhance and improve reporting process and standard reports to achieve the highest data quality and meet any given targets.
- Seek out opportunities for digitalization in finance to promote innovation within our standard reporting and closing processes.
- Supervise and drive Smart Value added Pricing.
- Generate product margin reports and provide insightful information by product line, region & market segment.
- Continue the operational improvement on Commercial Project Controlling.
- Drive DSO targets and ensure cash flow improvement.
- Collaborate effectively with the other team members, Russelectric’s Senior Leadership Team (SLT), BU Management, BU performance controlling, Division management, Central Functions and other Partners.
- Responsible to perform data gathering, root cause analysis and performance trending in order to develop and own appropriate process changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 8 years of demonstrated ability in accounting/Finance/Business Excellence.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.
- Previous product costing / pricing experience.
- Experience with problem solving methodologies.
- MBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced multi-cultural business environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fluid environment with a strong detail orientation
- Entrepreneurial thinking and proven experience in identifying and leading improvement in execution across virtual teams.
- Must take ownership and responsibilities of assigned task
- Strong interpersonal skills and communications
- Ability to optimally handle ambiguity, change & empower and engage others
- Ability to learn and lead process improvement using new reporting tools such as but not limited to Dash Reporting, WebFocus, Tableau, Knime
- Preferred knowledge in RIC and Siemens FRG’s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Extensive Knowledge in SAP Finance
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Who designs your future? You do.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.