Sales Specialist Infrastructure
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8t51udq-I
You want to help accelerate the digital transformation and build a more sustainable future by reducing CO2 emissions, lowering industry energy consumption, or improving resource efficiency?
Create a better tomorrow with us at Siemens Digital Industries!
As an Area Sales Manager, you will work closely with our B2B customers to provide innovative and environmentally friendly solutions tailored to their needs. You play an important part influencing overall customer happiness and achieving annual sales growth aspirations.
The Sales Specialist (SS) is responsible to maximize market share and establish a local ecosystem for Infrastructure projects in the Sales Territory under DI Thailand ( Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar). The main responsibility is to support the sales organization in developing business strategies to specify and to best exploit the Automation / SCADA scope under the following Infrastructure development projects:
- Water & Waste Water Applications
- Tunnels for Cars, Trains, electrical & fiber optic transmission
- Subway & Railway Stations, Airports
- Energy (Hydro, Biomass, Biogas, Solar, EGAT, MEA, PEA)
- Data Centers.
The Sales Specialist cooperates with the Area Sales Team focusing on infrastructure projects, relevant EPC’s and Factory automation SI partners active in this market segment. The aim is to manage short, mid and long-term objectives and economic successes according to strategic and operative targets defined by local BU FA for Infrastructure.
Your daily work includes:
- Business development in the Infrastructure market assigned to DI Thailand sales territory.
- Explore the business potential and seize the growth opportunities in the Infrastructure projects to enlarge the market share, installed base and enhance satisfaction of Consultants, Top Customers, EPC’s and FA Partners in Thailand.
- Create market & customer transparency and perform in depth competitor analysis.
- Deploy push & pull strategy to generate turn over in respective channels.
- There will be the need to work closely with our sales force, our application engineers as well as the Siemens business partners
- Relationship management with the relevant market players such as System Integrators, Planer and Consultants of Infrastructure projects, the Operator of the facilities and relevant EPC’s
- Technical support (analysis of the requirements, sizing and presentation of system architecture) and consulting to the stakeholders during the phases of acquisition.
- Identification and implementation of marketing activities, such as: articles, trade fairs, events and workshops;
- Performs long range strategic planning and analysis of Infrastructure market, prepares summaries and performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of customers.
- Systematically captures product & system opportunities in CRM tool.
- Involves relevant headquarter support for the best possible approach to penetrate the local Infrastructure and enhance Infrastructure specific expert knowledge about latest technologies and trends.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
You are the right candidate for this position if the following description fits you...
- Technical and commercial experience of at least 5 years in the field of Automation including PLC (preferable redundant PLC systems), SCADA Systems, Industrial Communication and Drives Systems
- The knowledge of the Infrastructure Market and Automation Systems is a requirement, understanding characteristics, trends, supply chain operation of this branch.
- Key account management skills & strategic mindset with effective customer orientation and readiness for intensive working and multi-tasking.
- Willing to learn and study leading edge technology
- -Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Computer Science or equivalent technical diploma;
- Initiative, determination, high level of customer orientation, can work independently and in a team; good problem-solving skills, intercultural skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate with internal and external partners of all levels.
- Proven sales track record with consistent target achievement.
In return, we offer:
- Flexible and hybrid working models that allow for time off for yourself and your family
- an attractive remuneration package
- Siemens Flexible Benefits Program designed to give you the freedom to opt for the insurance plan, health and wellness benefits that suit your individual need
- development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- colleagues that are as thoughtful, encouraging, hardworking, and driven as you
- an outstanding open-minded culture with an ecosystem of a large company like Siemens
Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
This is what happens after you apply:
- CV Screening
- Talk with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- Personality and Sales Fit Assessment (Optional)
- 1-3 Business Interviews
Want to learn more about us?
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market.
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushing our boundaries to take our customers to the next level where they can exceed their expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time