If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Roles & Responsibilities
Assist BIM Manager to:
- Attend to VDC meetings during design and construction phase of the project in order to resolve clashes from the CCSM due to site constraints,
- Coordinate with Civil and all System Wide Contractor’s respective BIM Managers for the consolidation of information and exchange of models to avoid any issue or interference between contractors work and interfacing contractors work.
- Develop, collaborate in Building Information Modelling (BIM) to generate BIM Models and to edit AutoCAD/ MicroStation 2D, engineering drawings for submission, adhering to established specifications, standards.
To be able:
- Monitor BIM modelling and update BIM models consistently
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogues
- Work with all discipline vendors on content download and update to company’s standards
- Accurate model management and administration ensuring a health BIM database
- Manage and deliver appropriate visual (VDC) to support construction works
- Generate walkthrough animation for visual checking
- Conduct clash detection using Navisworks or any other software
- Assist in engineering related documentation, administration, any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess a diploma / certificate in MEP / C&S / Architecture related works
- Proficient in Revit , Navisworks, Open Buildings Designer, MicroStation and other BIM Software is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Modeler and BCA certification is preferable for BIM Co-ordination.
- Industry: Good knowledge of various regulations, policies, and statutory requirements, related to the building industry
- Communications: Good oral, written and inter-personal communications skills in dealing with individuals and groups at all levels
- Analytical Ability & Problem Solving: The ability to assimilate and analyze information quickly and accurately and to formulate decisions and make recommendations for the medium-term.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and able to step up as a BIM Co-Ordinator for the projects. Ability to interpret and work with BIM 4D,5D,6D is desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time