Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. We are a team of passionate problem solvers working together in shaping the future of creators with effective & powerful creation tools. We have a growing team of engineers that design and create products to make engineer's lives easier. Guided by Radica Software’s founding principles, we work through great length to ensure our product is of high quality - even if it meant doing things in less common ways. Often you will find us rolling up our sleeves to drive team growth and product innovation.
- Work closely with a team of experienced developers to build and improve software features
- Involve in full stack software development
- Software testing, debugging and deployment
- Respond rapidly to continuous changes and updates
- Independent in managing projects, deadlines and deliverables
- Malaysian citizen, open to work in Ipoh (Perak)
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate, Diploma/Professional Degree in Software Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum duration of 6 months internship (internship start date is flexible)
- Preferably Entry Level in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Good working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive in learning and driven to take up responsibilities
- Passionate in software application development with a growth mindset and can-do attitude
- No work experience is required
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Radica Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time