Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Development of gas turbine auxiliary systems with focus on fuel systems for conventional fuels and with special focus on Hydrogen application
- Development of customer specific solutions regarding operation, I&C and hardware definition under consideration of local codes and standards. Regular interaction with international customers as part of upgrade scope definition and contract negotiation.
- Full product life cycle responsibility from concept design via development / Offering to validation
- Working in interdisciplinary team in close alignment w/ our customers in order to develop tailored solutions.
- Technical development and negotiation support for Mods & Upgrades Products with focus on SGTx-2000E, SGTx-4000F, SGTx-8000H
- Collaboration with engineering of core engine and auxiliaries for optimal integration of developed solutions. Either as sub-project lead for auxiliary system and controls design or as fully responsible project lead for either R&D or customer order engineering projects.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Process Engineering / Plant Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or comparable disciplines
- Working Experience: 5+ years of experience in gas turbine or equivalent field
- Product knowledge: Excellent working knowledge of Gas Turbine and GT auxiliaries including thermodynamic understanding preferred
- System knowledge: Knowledge about fluid system design and plant layout, preferably w/ focus on GT auxiliary functionality and operation
- Tools and Software: Advanced skills in MS-Office, advanced programming skills in state of the art programming languages (Python, Matlab, R) preferred
- Customer orientation: Being able to think from the customer’s perspective in order to optimize the technical scope of the project
- Business orientation: Being able to think from the perspective of Siemens Energy to optimize the Business Impact of the project within scope of work
- Teamwork skills: Be comfortably working with colleagues in multiple time zones in one team and lead team discussions and decisions in fruitful cooperation in teams with multi-cultural background.
- Networking skills: Ability to establish relationships and build networks in a global team setup, interface with the service and new apparatus engineering component groups, other engineering groups (BOP, I&C) and project management.
- Communication: Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills in English language.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time