• Conduct feasibility studies on methods and equipment to meet product specification or customer requirements Coordinating with PLM project teams regarding feasibility in production, ensure that all relevant know-how has been transferred to SCM EN.
• Set up and maintain validation and verification of production processes, including creating of working and testing instruction for SCM closely.
• Support Industry Engineer to maintain up-to-date information into improve process quality in production with the goal to recognize and then eliminate disturbances to optimize and maintain existing production process Closely communication with R&D department for phase out materials planning to reduce excess materials.
• Planning of incoming inspection, assembly, testing and packing equipment.
• Maintaining up-to-date information on planning documents (schedules, milestone plans) in order to ensure the transparency of project progress for all those involved with the support of IE.
• Technical support for service, incoming inspection, assembly testing and packing during the product life cycle time.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time