Join our team now as IOT Fullstack Developer (f/m/diverse) at evosoft GmbH in Nuremberg.
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You are motivated to help shape the rapidly growing environment of the Internet of Things
- You are involved in the development of cloud applications and production-related software at the world's leading industrial group
- You evaluate new and modern technologies with regard to possible applications in various projects
- You will work in an agile environment and contribute your know-how from design to implementation, testing and integration of the implemented requirements into the customer's infrastructure.
- You design application requirements in cooperation with internal and external partners and create added value for the end users
- You work in a flexible and young team where creativity is valued
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- You have experience in an object-oriented programming language (preferably Java) as well as a scripting language (e.g. Python)
- You ideally have professional experience in the area of cloud (AWS, Azure) and have an overview of current open source technologies
- You are familiar with container-based development (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have knowledge of Linux (ideally Ubuntu or RedHat)
- You have experience in the integration of heterogeneous data sources (sensors, protocols, NoSQL databases) and their integration into existing architectures
- You quickly find your way around changing frameworks and tools
- You know the advantages of secure programming methodology, automated code management and versioning as well as quality assurance measures and you bring your experience as well as new ideas into the implementation
- You have knowledge of the methodology and application of agile software development (rapid prototyping, Scrum, XP, etc.)
- You have very good German and English skills
Your future employer - familiar and innovative at the same time
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
This is how you get in touch with us - simply and directly
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time