Job Description for Full Stack developer – Lead Research Engineer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a multi-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Develop quality software following the coding guidelines/standards.
- Industrial Edge Apps conceptualization and development
- Implement features, APIs, Database connectors, Cloud connectors etc.
- Test, fix, debug, and upgrade the code base to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Write technical documentation
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Master’s Degree/bachelor’s in computer science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with solid foundations in designing and developing.
- Experience on Edge computing – Industrial Edge Apps conceptualization and developments
- Proven knowledge of service technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven Knowledge of Design Patterns, REST Frameworks and API development
- Proficiency in server-side languages like Python/Golang etc.
- Experience in full stack frameworks using Python.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Integration testing and API testing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on Microservice, SOA architectures and Horizontal scalability.
- Knowledge to integrate with DevOps CI/CD (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, etc)
- Good interpersonal skills
Good to have
- Experience in Manufacturing and Industrial automation Technology domain
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We are Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time