Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Atellica Lead Installer to support the West Coast region for non-union team lead positions. Lead roles in union areas will follow contractual terms. This role will install and troubleshoot Atellica solutions
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Atellica Lead Installer, you will be responsible for:
- Provide on-site direct support for the installation
- Atellica mentor to the local CSE team as needed
- First point of contact for Atellica break- fix escalations
- Provides technical assistance and support to a designated group of CSEs. Acts as a go-to or intermediary between an assigned group of CSEs and service management on topics related to technical issues, scheduling (i.e. PM, MU, PTO, Standby), training, etc.
- Shares product knowledge and expertise with designated CSEs. Recommends training or development for designated group.
- Where required, assists with service parts management and inventory procedures, new product launches, as well as the development and implementation of cost reduction initiatives.
- Additional travel may be required outside of assigned territory and/or zone.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Primary subject matter expert for Atellica solutions installations
- Establishes relationship and rapport with customers at designated sites where CSEs work.
- Act as the Atellica subject matter expert
- Provide technical, operational support to local teams as needed.
- Ensure Time, Quality, Budget, and Customer satisfactions are being met.
- Drives improved customer satisfaction through resolution of customer escalations in a timely, effective, and professional manner for respective areas. Coordinates next levels of escalation with appropriate organizations.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Qualified to complete Atellica training
- Basic understanding of facilities and electrical requirements
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lead others and influence without authority.
- In Vitro Modality expertise in one or more areas.
- Proven ability to act as a customer advocate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to travel up to 95% .
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
This job may be based in any state nationwide. The base pay range for this position is $76,890 - $90,460. The annual incentive target is 5% of base pay. The pay wage range shown is based on the job posting's primary location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.