Function Title: Team Assistant Project Management Office (f/m/d)
Location: Prague (CZ) or any other major DI Locations in EU
Mode of Employment: Permanent - full-time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
- As team assistant, you will accomplish administrative tasks of the daily business of the Head of Digital Industries Sales Strategy and assigned team.
- You will work with a geographically distributed team across Europe and US on various daily tasks.
- You coordinate complex stakeholder groups within key initiatives and transformation programs.
- You will organize and prioritize meetings, prepare them, and resolve scheduling conflicts. Here you will be handling written and telephone correspondence internally and externally.
- You plan and book business trips (flight, hotel reservations, rental cars, visas, etc.) globally and are responsible for their proper accounting.
- You plan and coordinate workshops and meetings internally and externally - on-site and digital - (room booking, participant and visitor management, catering) and handle downstream billing according to operational guidelines.
- You support the team integration of new employees, supporting the recruiting and promotion processes.
- You enter purchase orders for services, events, training, and material goods.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have completed vocational training e.g., commercial or in office management and convince with several years of experience as management assistant e.g., in a consultancy or other international environment.
- You convince with the ability to overview complexity of tasks and to recognize and set priorities.
- You are proficient in common MS Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel), are open to modern communication media and have experience in virtual and digital collaboration (e.g., MS Teams).
- You have an independent working style and a high level of initiative.
- You bring a high degree of flexibility, as well as a quick grasp.
- You convince with above-average team spirit and strong communication skills.
- Siemens internal knowledge will be highly appreciated.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken English to be able to communicate confidently with our national and international interfaces. Further lingual skills is highly appreciated.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time