Job Title: Graphics Specialist (f/m/d)
Location: Prague ( CZ ), Lisbon (PT) or any other Siemens Locations in EU
Mode of Employment: Permanent and full time
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
- Conceptualizing and developing visual art for different formats of management communication incl. PowerPoint, Webpages, flyers etc.
- Design and creation of PowerPoint presentations for C-Level in alignment and in close collaboration with business.
- Working closely with internal clients to understand their needs and translate it into compelling and successful creative pieces.
- Owning and driving the creation of different communication formats independently.
- Creating Business Unit wide PowerPoint templates and setting the standard of visual communication
- Maximize Microsoft PowerPoint’s functions, and the creative background needed to beautify presentations that drive clear objectives.
- Working with layers, color schemes, color correction, fonts, Add-Ins, and masks.
- Proof and perform quality control on your own and other’s work in detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and track details of multiple projects.
- Interact with people at all levels internally, globally, and potentially with external vendors. Work effectively in a high-pressure environment and possess an excellent work ethic while meeting project deadlines and achieving outstanding results.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You hold a degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, or comparable education.
- Our ideal candidate brings with first work experience in similar capacity ideally from an international environment.
- You will convince us with your ability to overview the complexity of tasks and to recognize and set priorities.
- You have a solid understanding of business needs and challenges in order to translate these into easy to consume visuals.
- You are proficient in common MS Office applications (especially PowerPoint) and graphic design tools.
- You are open to modern communication media and have experience in virtual and digital collaboration.
- You bring a high degree of flexibility, as well as a quick grasp.
- You convince with above-average team spirit and strong communication skills.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English to be able to communicate confidently with our national and international interfaces
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time