Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8t51udq-I
Create a better tomorrow with us at Siemens Digital Industries!
In return, we offer:
- flexible and hybrid working models that allow for time off for yourself and your family
- an attractive remuneration packages
- Siemens Flexible Benefits Program designed to give you the freedom to opt for the insurance plan, health and wellness benefits that suit your individual need
- development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- colleagues that are as thoughtful, encouraging, hardworking, and driven as you
- an outstanding open-minded culture with an ecosystem of a large company like Siemens
Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
This is what happens after you apply:
- CV Screening
- Talk with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- 1-3 Business Interviews
Want to learn more about us?
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market.
DI shapes the future of sales through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushing our boundaries to take our customers to the next level where they can exceed their expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time