Siemens Mobility is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, helping to transform the way people travel and transport goods around the world. With a focus on innovation and sustainability, we are committed to crafting hard-working, efficient and safe transportation systems for our customers.
We are looking for an expert and highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join our team at Siemens Mobility in Peru. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading sophisticated projects, defining project timeline and budgets, identifying risks and opportunities, prioritizing, and providing functional mentorship.
- Lead complex projects (category B or sophisticated C).
- Define project timeline, budgets, risks, changes, opportunities, and prioritization management.
- Provide functional or business process mentorship on highly sophisticated projects or programs.
- Guide the plan for continuous improvement.
- Develop customer relationships and sales opportunities.
- Clarify customer objectives and requirements, and/or specification in the request for proposal (RFP).
- Prepare for tender participation and lead negotiations with customers.
- Coordinate overall project planning and decide on prioritization.
- Clarify specifications and continuously relate to functional responsible for each.
- Supervise breakthroughs and budget compliance and initiate actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintain constant communication with customers, external contractors, or other partners.
- Engage to PM standards and commercial conduct guidelines (e.g., tax regulations, export control, EHS).
- Engineering degree.
- PMI certification.
- Validated experience of 8 years in handling highly sophisticated projects.
- Knowledge and experience in working with end customers and government entities.
- Sophisticated level of English proficiency.
- Sophisticated level of MS Office proficiency.
- Proficiencies: Customer orientation, achievement orientation, proactivity, communication at all levels, attention to detail, autonomy, intercultural sensitivity.
If you have a passion for leading sophisticated projects, developing customer relationships, and working with highly motivated teams, we want to hear from you. Please click on the image below to be redirected to our career site where you can Apply to the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time