Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful product.
Let's make the difference together!Position Overview:
Siemens Digital Industries Software is seeking an intern to work within the Technology and Application group, focused on the Siemens flagship computational fluid dynamics (CFD) product Simcenter STAR-CCM+. The intern will be responsible for building, solving and reporting on the current capabilities for plasma simulations.Responsibilities:
· Develop and assess the accuracy of simulation models for plasma applications.
· Document and present findings to stakeholders.Requirements:
· An undergraduate degree in Physics, Engineering or another closely related field
· Theoretical background and/or experience in simulating plasma physics.
· Excellent communication skills
· Critical thinking and attention to detail
· Good organisational skills
· Fluent English speaking, reading and writing"Nice to Have" requirements:
· Experience with Computational Fluid Dynamics
· Experience in simulating Plasma
· Experience in a Linux environmentJoin our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.htmlSiemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time