Do you want to help transforming DI US into a data driven enterprise? Join us on our journey!
We are looking for an IT partner professional who can support our growing DI US Citizen Developer Community with his/her in depth know-how in the area of Data Analytics. The role will act as consultant for individual use cases, aligning the overall data and platform strategy for DI and being the bridge between business user and the regional and global IT organizations. The role will be part of the DI IT team in the Americas and report to the DI IT head in the Americas and closely collaborate with business stakeholder across DI US.
- Collect, align and implement Data Analytics demands (data modelling, platform) for RC-US DI
- Drive collaboration with the DI Citizen Developer Community across BU & Functions to ensure maximal usage of the Analytics Ecosystem
- Ensure coherence business data strategy to connect cross functional data models according to our DI business processes (CRM, SCM, M&S, FIN)
- Collaborate with platform provider (IT DA) and other business stakeholder in the US (e.g. SI) as part of the Transforming Everyday Analytics Program
- Being the interface to the global DI IT Analytics Community to ensure global alignment and reuse of data models and solutions
- Consult business data citizen developer on their specific use cases (data, platform and front end) and implement best practices
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related subject area with 3+ years’ experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong skills in Data Analytics concepts and tools (e.g. Tableau, Snowflake, Knime, SAC and others)
- Strong skills in IT system and data architecture
- Good business understanding in industrial processes (e.g. SCM, CRM, FIN) and related IT systems (e.g. SAP, Salesforce)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with focus on agile concepts and co-creation, team builder
- Program / Project management skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Deeper competence in emerging technology trends (e.g., AI/ML)
- Experience in digital transformation initiatives
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.