Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for an Apprentice in Milan within the Digital Industries BU area who will be trained in 2 years as Technical Support Professional for Industrial Automation Solutions.
During the apprenticeship you will receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills and you will have the support of a mentor to achieve your career steps
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
With the support of your mentor and team you will receive training on the following activities:
- Support our customers and partners during the development and implementation of Automation tasks
- Promote technically existing and new Industrial Automation products based on SIMATIC portfolio and present the main relevant technical features of products and solutions during the presales phase
- Support the sales forces and product management in the technical promotion of Automation solutions
- Held training and technical workshops to spread the know-how with the customers
- You have less than 30 years of age, in accordance with the Italian apprenticeship contract
- You are fresh graduate or you have a technical academical background (ITS Degree will be a plus);
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Hardworking and ready to learn new topics about HMI, PLC, and Industrial Automation in general.
- Basic knowledge of Drive techniques, Electric motors, Motion control, PLC, HMI, SCADA, and Industrial Networks concepts.
- Knowledge of :Computer Technology and Operating Systems,Microsoft Windows OS and Office tools.
- Willingness to lead presentations or workshops to customers and colleagues.
- Available for short domestic business trips.
- Great teammate and ability to cooperate in a changing environment
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time