Siemens Large Drives LLC is looking for a Factory Controller to join our new motors and large drives company Innomotics.
Launch of our new company Innomotics
We are on the exciting journey of forming a new leading motors and large drives company – Innomotics. Under this name, Siemens is combining its business activities in the areas of low- to high-voltage motors, geared motors, medium-voltage converters and motor spindles. Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, our company will employ ~ 14,000 employees worldwide and operate in almost 50 countries. Motors and electric drive systems are our new company’s business and passion: We count on 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing and our portfolio includes an innovative solutions and digitalization portfolio as well as a broad range of service offerings. Innomotics embodies our vision, values and commitment to innovation and excellence in everything we do: reliable motion in a digital world.
Position Overview: Join our entrepreneurial team as our Factory Controller to provide valuable outstanding business services to our customers. The successful candidate will be the commercial partner to the Director of Operations responsible for driving and leading the plant, specifically regarding all financial aspects and strategic procurement. This position is located in Norwood, OH.
What role will you play:
- Closely partner with Director of operations to develop and drive financial visibility and results. Build and cultivate relationships with Unions, and cross departmental collaboration within the plant. Collaborates with customers and partners beyond the plants borders such as leadership of CRM, PLM, HQ, other plants, functions like procurement, accounting and others.
- Owns all aspects of planning, controlling, accounting and reporting activities of the plant including EVA, profit, FCF, etc.
- Ensures efficiency measures are supportive of long- and short-term plans, in accordance with guidelines.
- Leads managers of Finance and Strategic procurement and supports developing team members and department performances.
- BS in Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in Finance / Operations Finance, preferably 8-10 years.
- Experienced in developing a team, 3-5 years.
- Factory / Manufacturing industry experience
- Highly skilled in communication and presentation
- Collaboration skills and able to lead multiple different stakeholder groups simultaneously (customers, employees, peers, union, suppliers, HQ, etc.)
- Track record of digitalization projects leading into realized efficiency
- Union Negotiation Skills is a plus to have
At Innomotics, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We apply lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.