- Ability to promote and ensure a safe work environment; identifies, communicates, and eliminates hazards/waste encountered during regular course of work.
- Understands and ensures schedule is followed as planned.
- Ensures material flow through the areas and coordinates employees to fulfill the schedule of work and covers any position in the area.
- Work along with materials, fabrication, and other production areas to receive the right mix of material based on the scheduled requirements
- Pro-actively reports of any shortage to Supervior or to help prevent a stop in production
- Realize SAP transactions before, during and after the production process.
- Actively participate / lead in the CIP Team / Meetings / Projects
- Applies 5S, 7 Wastes and other Lean principles.
- Actively takes part in the cleaning of equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Access and utilize documents using of computers, associated with the manufacture of products (e.g., Quality & Safety Documents, Operating Instructions, Production Tracker, etc.)
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision
- 2 years of experience in LP Assembly and at least 1 year experience with the Kits Process.
- Knowledge on all operations in the area, material flow, and SAP transactions
- Reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs., and push/pull/slide heavy material and make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Sap Experience
- MS Office Suite Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.