Siemens Building Products Sr. Operations Manager:
Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical proficiency and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2022
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What will you do for Siemens Building Products?
- Lead team of (6) remote National Operations Managers supporting our indirect Partner Channel and our product portfolios (Desigo Automation/CC/Optic, Tridium Niagara, Critical Environments, Gamma Lighting, and legacy products)
- Responsible for managing the operations team, supporting customer needs within the Building Products business, working with product management to drive market requirements into our portfolio, consulting and training support for Partners and team members.
- Indirectly, this person will be responsible for supporting the financial targets of the Partner Channel and improving Partner Operations efficiency and onboarding of new dealers using Siemens Desigo Automation product lines.
- Support operational reviews, including capabilities, structure, and fit with BP critical initiatives, of potential new Partners and portfolio expansion capabilities for existing Partners.
- This person will report to Head of Comfort Sales and be a key contributor to the Sales Leadership Team.
- Working with Head of Partner Sales to drive key growth initiatives
- Support Operations team in achieving operational excellence
- Oversee and manage training requirements and programs to support both existing and new portfolios.
- Act as the voice of the customer providing input and support to home office departments regarding improvements to products, tools, training, and documentation.
- 10+ years of industry relevant experience including field Operations or Engineering
- 5+ years of direct management experience, preferably in a field office in the HVAC industry
- Excellent working knowledge of the HVAC industry
- Experience in an HVAC training role a plus
- Extensive experience working with or for independent HVAC distributors is a plus
- Proven communication and presentation skills. Self-motivated teammate with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a concentration in engineering
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require support or sponsorship now or in the future
- Ability to travel 60% of the time (first year), 40-50% after.
- Remote position
Competitive salary based on qualifications
Health, dental, and vision plans with options
Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
Company cell phone and laptop
Extensive product training and professional career development
Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion,
ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities,
pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height, or AIDS/HIV status, protected
veteran or military status, other categories protected
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.