What are my responsibilities?
• Evaluate motor product requirement, analyze the available technical solutions, workout the best mechanical concept including thermal concept for (PMSM) servo motors and main motors
• Execute and document structural, dynamical and thermal calculations, simulations and proof the feasibilities of chosen solutions
• Coordinate with factory different function teams to consider manufacturing demands like Poka-yoke, DFX
• Take part in product care, product relocation & localization activities, like quality improvement, design optimization and design to cost
• Follow up the machining, manufacturing, prototyping, testing and verification of motor mechanical parts
• Create BOMs, 2D&3D drawings, and maintain data in Teamcenter
• Responsible for qualification and approval of motor mechanical parts
• Support customers (sales, product management), service, test, production, suppliers on technical issues
• Responsible for developing suppliers of mechanical components, and to clarify product technical requirement with suppliers
• Care state-of-the-art and contribute innovation, to assure the leading position of SIEMENS motor
• Share the knowledge and experience with other members
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BS degree or above in electromechanics, mechanical engineering & automation or related
• ≥3 years motor or mechatronics device development experience and familiar with product development process
• Familiar with the design and manufacture process of mechanical components, such as tooling, die-casting, extrusion, plastic, machining parts etc.
• Familiar technical drawing and general principles, proficient in at least one drawing software, such as NX, Pro/E etc.
• Having experience on FEA, thermal and structural simulation is preferred
• Basic knowledge on motor control algorithm and servo drive is preferred
• Good oral and written English
• Be modest, with growth mindset, like to grow together with other team members
• With innovative spirit and strategic mindset, be interested in new technology and digital tool
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time