Job Title – Sr. Process Associate – Opportunity to Cash
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are increasing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one global team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in an entrepreneurial way.
Change the future with us
- Processing orders in the system based on the input from customers and salesmen.
- Processing WBS orders based on inputs from customers.
- Organization of deliveries and material flow within the company in line with relevant regulations.
- Cooperation with suppliers for dispatching.
- Close cooperation with warehouses and overseeing articles flow as well as stock levels.
- Controlling circulation of documents, verifying their correctness and monitoring shipping documents
- Actively proposing process optimizations.
- GS: Act as a stakeholder/Siemens representative when communicating with customer.
- GS: End-to-end process – from order till invoice/cash collection (1 layer: business type, 2 layer: customer group).
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Preferred any university degree.
- Around 2 years of experience in order processing, logistics, customer service (gained preferably in the technical sector, SSC/BPO).
- Knowledge of ERP software (preferably SAP) and/or educational background in logistics.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work for extended hours on weekdays/ weekends during month end / quarter end close.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time