For our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation Division in Kartal, we are searching for a Proposal Engineer in Low Voltage Systems Business! This role will be preparing Low Voltage (LV) Switchgear project offers based on Siemens Guidelines!
What part will you play?
Coordination and collaboration with sales, customers & project management groups,
Understanding the customer requirements, reading specs and user documentation,
Designing LV switchgear, switching equipment and control devices,
Preparing the sales calculation and offer letter,
Evaluating the project risks and opportunities,
Coordination of subcontractors and suppliers,
Participating in continuous improvement activities,
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Very good command of Turkish & English,
- Experience in proposal, project or site management, preferably in LV System area,
- Knowledge on LV power distribution products including protection, metering, control and annunciation,
- Using Simaris Configuration Tool will be an asset,
- No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time