1. Provide contract management support to sales and operation functions for issues arising of the execution of sales contract.
• Contract calculation for contracts, control contract price and conditions, follow necessary approval applications
• Quotations preparation for on-call business (spare part/labor/re-installation/application/etc.)
• Implement contract obligations in SAP and other databases.
2. Assist sales team in negotiation and documentation of contract.
3. Cost control during contract execution to ensure correct P&L in project level in providing transparency.
4. Initial review of contract and bidding documents. Evaluate contract risk and coordinate with legal/compliance.
5. Handle and drive internal approval process eg. AR collection, invoice handling, WIP clarification and adjustment, customers’ credit limit, stock clearance etc
6. Collaborate with sales team to support the improvement of FCF.
7. Closely follow up month end / quarter end/ year end schedule and activities.
8. Basic SAP processing for installation warranty.
- Quick leaner
- can work under English environment
- previous commercial related experience is plus
- graduated in a reputable university
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time