Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The primary contents of the work will be:
· System design and sizing of components
· Compilation of tender specifications and amendments
· Create specifications.
· Review of vendor design and drawings and submissions
· Routine and type test reports verifications
· Interfaces with primary, secondary, and civil engineering.
· Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
Skill set requirement:
Desirable technical skills:
- · Understanding of component Design and IEC / IS/ IEEE standards
- · Components sizing calculations.
- · Hold on System Design basics – Load flow and short circuit
- · Experience in design of system from start to end
Having a previous experience of working on FACTS projects would be an added advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time