As an order entry team leader, she/he will drive the whole team to make order management as core competency of SSCL by
- Always putting customer's order at the core and ensuring reach customer satisfied delivery performance
- Driving for New Order and Turn Over Forecast Optimization and delivery performance management process improvement and take preventive measures according to methodologies in SPS@PL in Siemens and always seeking optimization and breakthrough (ie. by digitalization).
- Enforcing operational order management compliance in all responsible areas (i.e. Order Entry, Production Planning, delivery Management).
- Support and implement HQ and factory related projects by Coordinate activities as well as cross function collaboration
What are my responsibilities?
- Implement Siemens order management process.
- Clarify order requirement and confirm customer order in time.
- Communicate with customer for order status update.
- Drive team to make good New Order and Turn Over Forecast.
- Work with other related departments to setup project milestone.
- Drive team to work in a compliance way and ensure logistics process compliance and make CIP and plant assessment and implement digitalization.
- Manage team daily work, optimize delivery time, production planning and process.
- Work out report which assigned by management.
- Achieve KPI target assigned by management.
- Always drive team to fully utilize the Siemens Resource to optimize process by referring to both SPS PL excellence @Siemens and best practices of other OC’s, advance digitalization tools (E2E, RDA/RPA, SSA and etc.)
- Lead and coach team member, team development.
- Build strong collaboration with other internal and external function.
- Provide timely and reliable data to management to make right decisions.
- Finish tasks assigned by superior.
- Always have backup options available for urgent/unexpected case; raise the alarm in advance to related department and follow up closely.
- Make professional business performance analysis and provide transparency (from perspectives of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive view) by utilizing advanced tool (such as digitalization and available data platforms) in a timely and accurate manner so as to support sound management decision.
- Be capable of leading cross function/location team to realize business breakthrough.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree or above in logistics, supply chain management, business administration or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience in order management.
- Fluent English with both spoken and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Project management experience.
- SAP expert.
- Advanced production supply chain issue handling skill such as communication and problem solving, etc.
- Advanced SAP and tools for operation digitalization usage experience in logistics area.
- Lean concept, 5S and process quality management concept, ISO knowledge.
- Good command of MS office.
- Advanced leadership and coaching and motivate skill.
- Be positive and with high ownership to support company business development.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time