Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate.Prerequisites :
- Execution of Field calls ( Break down / commissioning )
- Extraction of Service business from:
- Upgradation & retrofit of old controllers, IPC retrofit etc.
- Ensure customer connect & extract business in form of Spare selling, Multi-year contracts & Asset Management etc.
- Candidate will be responsible to generate business thru Digitalization portfolio which included machine connectivity solutions like Brown filed connectivity, OT IT integration, M-center and Mindsphere cloud base solution etc. The candidate will also be get opportunity to implement these solutions on the field.
- Productivity improvement solutions
- Field service, AMC ( Annual Maintenance contract ), repair from region
- Achieving Service KPI like Timely closure of calls, first time right, customer engagement and improved customer satisfaction.
- Should be able to handle Aurangabad area independently, coordinate with respective stake holders internally to meet customer expectations and increase customer delight.
Graduate / Diploma in Electrical / ElectronicsResponsibilities
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Kalwa, Navi Mumbai. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time