The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Be a part of a dynamic team supporting several projects on a variety of technologies
- Implement, maintain and support a Kubernetes microservice architecture
- Manage software packages and scripts
- Build and manage CI/CD pipelines in GitLab
- Work with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Work with one or more languages such as Python, NodeJS, Go and Java Spring and Spring-boot
We are looking for:
- Some exposure to CI/CD engines (GitLab CI/CD, or the very least, Travis)
- Knowledge of NPM, NVM and PyPi for package management
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- BASH skills (nice to have)
- Powershell skills (nice to have)
- Fluency in English
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
Hybrid working model in order to promote work-life balance;
Relaxed and friendly environment;
Be part of a dynamic team;
Medical center in the Campus;
Free coffee and lunch in the facilities;
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more).
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time