As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support to Organization manager for dedicated countries being responsible in CHCM OM for Orgcode creation and management, head position management and being the interface to Heaquarter and single point of contact for our partners in the local HR organizations (HR Business Partner / HR Advisor) including established quality checks
- Support in Execution of tasks related to mass loads in the HR Administration tool, Workday, for countries currently live; these mass load activities can cover any kind of business process existing in Workday (e.g. massive compensation changes, organizational changes, contract data changes, etc.)
- Be a valuable partner for our internal colleagues in GBS H2R as well as colleagues in the countries, working in an international environment
We are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in related field.
- Reliability, organization, autonomy and strong communication skills
- Flexibility, multitasking and problem solving orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook)
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
- Hybrid working model in order to promote work-life balance;
- Relaxed and friendly environment;
- Be part of a dynamic team;
- Medical center in the Campus;
- Free coffee and lunch in the facilities;
- Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more).
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time