The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Design and implement HANA Development / Data Models
- Design and Development of technical solutions to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy
- Design and implement visual interfaces using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create conceptual solutions and functional specifications defined by the customer
- Support unit testing, Integration testing and Performance testing of HANA models
- Defining and Requesting HANA Jobs
To make a difference, you must have:
- 2-5 years of work experience in following areas: SAP HANA Native & SQL programming and modelling
- Work experience in SAP Analytics Cloud Development
- Strong experience in developing HANA data models, functions and stored procedures, including SAP HANA Native & SQL
- In-depth understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others
- Be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills, both talking and listening. You can explain complicated technical matters in a simple manner
- Intrinsically motivated and a keen learner with a growth mindset
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time