Support Engineer, Finland
Siemens Smart Infrastructure lives with the energy distribution revolution along with the market, and to realize the possibilities of change, we are looking for a Support Engineer to join our team for energy and building automation projects and services. Siemens offers services and solutions for many industrial sectors, in various renewable technology projects.
Are you an experienced person who wants to develop and tailor systems together with the team in order to fulfill customer needs?
- Technical product support for customers and partners in Finland and Baltics
- Internal technical support to in house System Specialists
- Internal communication with Headquarters in Switzerland
- Field trainings for customers and partners
- Engineer in Automation or Building Automation
- Experienced in similar field must be at least 5 years
- Experienced in Siemens Desigo product family
- Fluent in speaking and writing in Finnish and English
We offer you
- Working with the latest products and solutions in the field
- Working with top talents in the field and networking globally
- Developing your own skills and professional challenges
- Interesting work full of opportunities
Were you interested in the assignment?
Create a personal applicant profile for yourself and send your application with your CV by March 31, 2023. We use the information you provide to assess your suitability for the position.
For more information, you can contact our recruiting manager: Tuomas Pylvänen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siemens' operations are guided by responsibility, excellence and innovation. With us, you can build a sustainable future. We believe that an open and accepting work culture helps us to succeed and our experts to be comfortable.
It is important to us that you feel well. Remote work is a normal part of our everyday life, as are the flexibilities of everyday life. We offer comfortable and flexible working conditions and methods, and we have a good team spirit.
Flexible energy solutions are necessary to solve the challenges of the energy transition. Siemens produces services and technological solutions for energy optimization and use for both industry and real estate.
Siemens is one of the world's most international companies, as we operate in more than 200 countries. We have 290,000 colleagues around the world, which forms a great network for the development of innovations and also creates international career opportunities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Osakeyhtioe
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time