We electrify, automate and digitize power grids and energy-intensive industries & infrastructure for 26 countries in Central & Eastern Europe as well as central Asia.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is one of the world's leading suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical energy. As a reliable partner for the development and expansion of an efficient and sustainable energy infrastructure, Smart Infrastructure offers power utilities and industry the optimal portfolio.
The Electrification & Automation Business Unit's field of activity lies at the heart of the Siemens Electrification-Automation-Digitization strategy. We are at the heart of the energy transition and offer solutions for primary and secondary technology, grid automation, control systems, protection technology, microgrids, IoT and data analytics, and many more.
We have a leading position in the market and a large team of professional in many countries. We also have an extensive network of Channel Partners, who deliver their own customer solutions based upon Siemens Electrification & Automation products and systems.
Become a part of our team, as a working student in our Channel Partner Programs for Electrification & Automation CEE, and support us in the following topics:
- Energy market observation and analysis, as well as market research
- Identification and selection of prospective technology partners for protection, automation and medium voltage business activities
- Planning and execution of projects in the area of Electrification & Automation
- Preparation and coordination of customer and partner events
- Support of Siemens sales teams and partner support across 26 countries
- Performance monitoring – observation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Preparation of analyses, reports and presentations
- Occasional short business travels within Czech Republic and/or Austria
Who are we looking for?
- Student (m/f) of electrical engineering, power engineering, renewable energies and other related fields
- Quick comprehension of complex technical and contractual issues
- Basic knowledge of the energy industry within Europe
- Interested in participating in innovative topics related to energy transformation
- Very good knowledge of English (German is a an advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in social media activities for promoting corporate partnership issues would be an advantage
On a personal level, you will impress with flexibility and commitment, creativity, a desire to communicate, high standards of quality, as well as reliability and a good sense of humour.
What will we offer you?
- Long-term cooperation in the form of DPČ (20 hrs/week)
- Possibility up to 100 % Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Valuable experience in an international company
- Opportunity to interact with Siemens specialists and partners in 26 countries
- Modern workplace in Brno (Škrobárenská) or the possibility of working from home
- Strength and stable background of Siemens Smart Infrastructure
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time