Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are responsible to create concepts for our industrial features and develop them on a regular basis
- You implement standard compatible features
- The design and planning of new 5G-features is also part of your tasks
- You coach and train other members of your team
- You are connected within our international team and make sure to have a strong collaboration
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully completed your studies in electrical engineering or comparable field of study
- You have long-term working experience in a similar field with an international context
- You gained solid knowledge in internal 5G-Core-Architectures, Kubernetes, Linux and network protocols
- You have experience with End-to-End 5G systems and troubleshooting
- You have good knowledge of 5G technology and its standards, vendors, feature sets
- You have several years of professional experience with C/C++ also embedded and in programming under Linux
- Experience in international project work is an advantage
- You bring analytical capability, result orientation, initiative, communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good English skills round off your profile, German skills are a plus
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time