Then come and join our global team as Team lead (f/m/d) for interaction design in digital platforms and services.
For this position, mobile working is possible in Germany within the framework of our company regulations. Please also upload your portfolio when applying.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As team lead (f/m/d) for interaction design in digital platforms and services, you will be working closely with the product and closely involved in the activities of your team. You will shape products with real added value for our company
- We will offer you individual opportunities to expand your talents through an extensive and exciting product range with a variety of different touchpoints (mobile, desktop), various international customer groups and different levels of project complexity
- You will maintain an overview of a variety of projects, with responsibility for structure and an overarching strategy. You will use your expertise and creativity to support your team in designing the product experience, working in close consultation with those responsible for UX strategy, user research, visual design and industrial design
- You enjoy using new methods and giving presentations, as well as moderating workshops yourself. You will be responsible for our customers' user experience with digital platforms and services
- Join a major growing international team, with a strong emphasis on creative dialog, and on collaboration with one another as well as with other professionals. We want to learn from each other and with each other, and enjoy putting our high standards for UX into practice together
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in interaction design, human computer interaction, media technology, media design, ergonomics or psychology
- You have many years of professional experience in an agency environment and/or in an in-house UX department, and you have a very good knowledge of the entire user-centered design process
- You have several years of experience as a line manager, a significant portfolio and ideally knowledge in the medical field or in medical technology
- You are familiar with working in a matrix organization and can deal with a variety of stakeholders in a confident and convincing manner
- You have proven that you can increase UX maturity from a lower to a higher level by being persistent and enduring
- You have a very good knowledge of current graphics programs such as Figma
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a business fluent command of English
- You are customer-focused and passionate, with an awareness of quality, and can coach a UX team to the next level
- As a team player you encourage collaboration and dialog within and outside the central UX department at Siemens Healthineers
- You are able to motivate others, are proactive and results-oriented and have a good sense of humor
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time