Siemens Smart Infrastructures rely on the combination of smart grids and smart buildings by combining physical solutions and digitalization in all areas of electrification and automation. Ingeniously it connects energy systems, buildings and industries to improve the way we live and work through greater efficiency and sustainability
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland with about 7,400 colleagues who are responsible for the solutions and services business. This makes Siemens SI the market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further!
What role will you play?
- You will be involved in projects of digitalization and inovation in the manufacturing field;
- Perform tasks related to digitalization of manufacturing processes, animated standard working instructions for workstatins and training of new employees;
- Spend time shadowing actual operations;
- Experience the day-to-day workings of manufacturing.
We are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in related field;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluency in English.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
- Hybrid working model in order to promote work-life balance;
- Relaxed and friendly environment;
- Be part of a dynamic team;
- Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more).
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time