- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without need for sponsorship by the company, current or future
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student, graduating no earlier than May 2024
- Preferred candidate is located in the Wilsonville area, willing and able to work in a hybrid model
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Coordinate training program(s) including; logistical support, tracking training requirements, scheduling training events
- Prepare standard pre and post program reports, metrics and presentation materials.
- Write, edit and proof communications targeted to internal and external audiences
- Assist with auditing and updating content across internal digital platform(s)
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure that both tactical and strategic goals and outcomes are met
- Assist in special projects
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's program, studying marketing, organizational change, or communications
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.