- Manages the Operations and Maintenance of Real Estate Facilities within the Mishawaka Production Facility.
- Responsible for Creating, Managing, and/or Reviewing Facilities Budgets.
- Creates and Enforces Processes and Policies for both Internal Union and Non-union Staff as well as External Vendors.
- Collaborate with Finance on Infrastructure Improvement Plans and Budget Tracking.
- Identifies and Manages Maintenance Related Projects including, but not limited to, Equipment Replacements, Remediation Projects, Energy / Utility Projects. Collects and Manages Warranty Documents.
- Collaborate with site leadership, ensure we are meeting and or exceeding expectations, support site needs as needed.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Have Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Course Study and/or a minimum 6 years of directly relevant business experience with Construction, Facilities, Engineering, and/or Architectural.
- Are Technically Proficient in Construction/Facility Related Topics such as (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing/Fire-Safety/Automation/Structural) and Soft Services such as Janitorial, Landscaping, and Snow Removal. Ability to review and understand Construction Documents.
- Are Customer Service Focused, Detail Oriented, Accuracy Driven, and the ability to handle a high volume of varied tasks simultaneously within an existing, tight knit, yet diverse, group.
- Have ability to learn and execute a wide variety of tasks within numerous specialized software platforms including, but not limited to IWMS Systems, BAS Systems, EMS Systems, etc.
- Experience working with Windows 10, Windows Office Suite, MS TEAMS, and Adobe.
- Fundamental knowledge of Validated Manufacturing and Lab Spaces specifically Biohazard Safety Labs and Rated Clean Rooms.
- Experience with Management of Union Employees and Third-Party Maintenance Vendors.
- Process Plan creation and execution.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.