- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate or master’s student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Preferred graduation year 2023 or 2024
- Able to work onsite in Wilsonville, OR or Fremont, CA without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Questa Development Platform
- Building and supporting Linux based C/C++ applications
- Developing software components on the Questa platform.
- Contribute to continuous integration and continuous delivery (CICD) environment
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree, in Computer Science
- Basic Linux and Windows Knowledge
- C Shell and Bourne Shell commands and scripts
- Scripting Languages (Python and Perl)
- C Language Programming
- Strong fundamentals in data structures and algorithm required.
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Software development tools: Compiler, Linker, IDE, GDB, DDD
- Passionate, driven, and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Desire to continuously improve and learn about new areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inspires collaboration
- Experience with Verilog/VHDL verification language is preferred
- Machine Learning Experience
- Parallel programing
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.