Reporting to the Sr. Director of M&A Strategy, the M&A Integration Sr. Manager/Manager will lead early integration planning and the overall tracking of integration execution at Siemens Digital Industry Software business unit. The M&A Integration Sr. Manager/Manager will partner with leadership and key stakeholders across the organization to drive successful integrations, and to identify and support enterprise-wide process optimizations.
A successful M&A Integration Manager has proven management experience in a highly dynamic setting, with exceptional organizational, communication, and leadership skills, and demonstrates their ability to collaborate closely with leaders to strategize and develop long-term plans that drive new levels of productivity and success. An objective for this role is to work towards the creation of integration project tools and artifacts that can be re-used on future M&A activity.
• Lead the development of initial integration plans.
• Contribute to business development initiatives including pre-deal diligence reviews while planning integration.
• Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships across all stakeholders, including senior executives, setting expectations
on their role as stakeholders vested in the success of each integration.
• Actively support all functional workstream leads and their respective teams to develop and adapt comprehensive and appropriately detailed integration plans and projects linked to key deal value drivers.
• Ensure collaboration and information sharing among workstreams through transparency and effective communication.
• Monitor and track project progress against project deliverables; communicate project status, including roadblocks, milestones,
successes with all project stakeholders.
• Maintain regular, timely and accurate reporting to key stakeholders on assigned projects.
• Conduct assessment and analysis on due diligence and integration execution to identify areas of improvement.
• Partner with leadership to build key success metrics to evaluate integration planning and execution.
• Resolve conflicts and creatively solve problems with limited input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or a technical discipline.
• 5+ years of experience working on large-scale, cross-functional programs and projects focused on all phases of integration planning and execution in the context of M&A, ideally in the domain of software or technology.
• Direct experience managing merger integrations either in-house or as part of a consulting/advisory firm.
• Ability to translate complex contract terms and conditions into strategic and operational elements for both internal and external parties.
• Tact and diplomacy for interacting with people from different cultures and at every level of an organization. Experience managing and resolving issues, risks, and conflicts.
• Proven ability to operate independently, with minimal direct day-to-day supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to drive results through distributed cross-functional teams.
• Superior analytical and project management skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with project management tools & Microsoft Office.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including internationally, as required.
• Post-acquisition experience with small or medium cap software or technology businesses.
• Background and experience with cloud technologies and services, including SaaS, IoT and public cloud offerings.
• Background and experience with product design or manufacturing tools.
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time